Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dvd Changers Can I Silence HDMI Audio In My Sony DVD Changer?

Can I silence HDMI Audio in my Sony DVD Changer? - dvd changers

I'm on my home theater studio, I have a Sony DVD changer (DVPNC85H model) with HDMI to my Bravia TV and a coaxial digital output of my A / V receiver, would I rather channeled audio receiver thinking all the time, but the HDMI is an audio signal to the TV.

I try to find a way to mute the audio stream HDMI DVD player to your TV. The only HDMI audio options in the settings of the DVD are "self" and "PCM" if I do I miss something. If I move the TV, I have a "pause" dialog box in the corner of the screen at any time, Sony has confirmed that I can not delete.

In the short term can I manually adjust the volume of the TV-drop, but I prefer to have all the programs interfere with my Harmony remote without having to manually adjust the volume.

Any idea from the HDMI audio stream?

2 comments:

AM said...

See if you can disable DIGITAL OUT together. If not - can illiminate digital audio signal via HDMI pathby HDMI / DVI and DVI / HDMI book. This illiminate digital audio signal from the HDMI path.

42 said...

Have configured the route via the HDMI receiver can have multiple audio inputs, to ensure that only the good ones.

Since the receiver is greater than you are considering to Component cable. The image does not suffer, screen better.

Proper use of interconnections.

Or place a new receiver.

Post a Comment