Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Nocturnal Seizures More Condition_symptoms How Should I Record My Nocturnal Seizures?

How should I record my nocturnal seizures? - nocturnal seizures more condition_symptoms

I started with a video camera JVC 29th October and was able to record up to five attacks during sleep. This was done with the JVC only slightly, now my light in the dark space. My problem is I can save only a part of my body because I feel the camera in my right hand. I turned to my left, if you have a seizure. Is there any advice on the admission of my body and be able to grasp both sides. I have the camera on the right side for convenience. I caught more than he thinks, but I know I can position my camera on the entire body with the JVC capture or should try to find a great camera. Jokes and rude comments will be reported

No comments:

Post a Comment