Monday, February 8, 2010

Numbness Above Left Ear What Isit Numbness/tingling In Face?

Numbness/tingling in face? - numbness above left ear what isit

I had this feeling of numbness or tingling in the left side of the face about a month. I researched and I think that may be less likely than most: brain tumor, multiple sclerosis, anxiety. I am 20 years old, male and no medication.

Symptoms:
Numbness or tingling in the left side of the face
Pressure or pain over the left ear on the sid
Twitching eye cover

I have also experienced the following options:
Increased heart rate
Dry mouth
Trembling / shaking
Nausea
Feelings of suffocation
Restless Shock
Sometimes it takes some time (1-2 hours), because I think about tomorrow and what I do to keep overly worried about sleep
I chew nails, biting my cheeks and lips
Caffeine and alcohol seems to enhance these symptoms

Just typing all that I think he has an anxiety disorder ... What do you think? What should I do?

1 comment:

kornsap said...

I just home from the hospital today, after a night with half of the same symptoms. But my blood pressure was high. Stress can do that, fear, worriness. Everything that was me to do, quietly and breath control, and finally collapsed darvocet using Vicodin and morphine and Ivee. I had all the symptoms for a year and once told me that hyperventaled but I thought he would die. You really get a grip on, because it can be very frightening. Good luck to you.

Post a Comment