Sunday, January 3, 2010

Green Dishwasher Soap Help Trying To Go GREEN To Better Our Healths And Be Safer?

Help trying to go GREEN to better our healths and be safer? - green dishwasher soap

OK, I have a lot of cleaning and went to Mass and saw the man, said at Oxyclean soap and fabric softener softener sheets a residue of soap and cloth more flammable leaves. He also said the chemical is harmful dishsoap and never washed. Need less to say that we can buy the products sold in the washing machine and washer dryer, a green product is going to be cheaper and less expensive. But he also mentioned the Swiffer Wet and leaves to go with a chemical that can harm pets and lick her paws and childish game on the ground. I started on whos 9Mo DS soon licked my window, playing on my kitchen floor and takes me to use these chemicals to clean up "the bathroom thinking that are lagging behind to get their water from the bathtub and me. I want a good book that many cleansers that do not have to clean things like vingar chemicals and water window. GO GREEN any help you can give me would be the soundest way to my family happy and healthy.

** I know that recycling andll ", I mean more thats in my house, I have to get rid of the cause, which is not safe. God forbid, my son never sets on my sink is lightning HES or things can hurt that BAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment